- Choice of the following: steel cut oats (pre-made for the week), eggs any style, french toast, toast and jam (sourdough bread).
- Leftover chicken soup. Greek salad (kale or romaine) or tossed kale/cabbage slaw with roasted sesame dressing.
- cut veggies with vegan queso (no vegans here, but this is really good), sugar cookies, popcorn, fruit bowl–grapefruits, oranges, and bananas, smoothies (pre-cut kits in freezer).
Sunday: Chicken soup
Monday: Pannini and tomato soup
Tuesday: Curry something
Wednesday: Big Salad Night
Thursday: Steak and potato wedges
- We’ve got steaks in the freezer, since everyone in the family but me works at our local farm. Potato wedges go really well with steak and are easy.
- Chili two ways: Vegetarian and beef. I’ve got a lot of beans, so they’ll be on the menu more.